Custom and original interior trimming and detailing to all makes and models.
Here's a guide to the high quality products and services we offer.
* All seating including, armrests and headrests.
* Carpeting, ribbed sidelining and plain velour.
* Dashboards, door cards and door pillars.
* Handbrake and gear shift gaiters.
* Parcel shelves.
* Soundproofing and acoustic insulation.
* Standard and custom headlining.
Supplied parts fitting service:
We also offer a fitting service for customers who have already purchased seat covers and fillings.
Please note that any supplied parts must be from a reputable manufacturer and produced to high standard, as any alterations to covers or fillings due to poor quality will incur additional costs for us to rectify.
Services we do not offer:
Supply, fit or offer any kind of repairs to vehicle soft top hoods.
Re-colour, restore or recondition leather, however in some circumstances we can re-stitch leather back together.
Now add your own unique style with the following additional custom interior options.
* Custom stitching designs.
* Machine embroidered logos/designs.
* Perforation to leather or Alcantara.
* Heat embossed logos/designs.
* Stitching colour.
Every custom interior is going to need some awesome materials and our showroom has a great selection.
* Alcantara® - luxurious suede, as used by the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world.
* Faux suede - all types of colours and textures, which is a great alternative to Alcantara.
* Leather - that unmistakable smell of luxurious leather, available in a wide range of colours and textures.
* Faux leather - get the whole look of real leather, or as a cost effective matching material with real leather.
* Vinyl - for marine, automotive, home or business, we have an enormous collection of all colours and textures.
* Fabric - we have a good selection of fabric for all types of applications.
* Carpeting - automotive carpeting colours are limited, but we have a good selection for the floor and sidelining.
* Headlining fabric - we hold all the traditional fabrics and can custom make some in alternative materials.
Follow the links for further information
We're always happy to discuss your project over the phone, via email or in person.
For advice, estimates, quotations or questions, contact us today.
Main office: 07762 866643
Call or text: 07734 478397
We love creating interiors that meet and exceed our customers expectations.
It's always a privilege to be chosen to produce an interior that matches a refurbishment that may have taken years in the planning by both the customer and their trusted restoration shop.
Whether it's you daily drive or your classic for the weekend, our fully insured modern workshop is where our experienced staff enjoy working in and around all value of vehicles on a daily basis.
That experience spans from interiors such as Austin, Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche and many more.
Our gallery displays just a small selection of the vehicles we've enjoyed working with, and interiors our customers continue to enjoy.
Pride and joy:
AUTOMOTIVE LOGO EMBOSSING
We can produce all the mainstream auto logos for heat embossing.
Alternatively why not have your very own design or logo created. Just send a high quality black and white image via email and we will laser cut the shape into a die, ready to make your next project truly unique.
Currently the heat embossing service is only offered for use to natural leather or Alcantara fabric.
Awesome produces custom interiors for owners of automobiles which includes, but are not limited to the following brands: Aston Martin®, Porsche®, Rolls Royce®, Bentley®, Jaguar®, Volkswagen®, Ford®, Mercedes Benz®, Ford®, BMW®, Audi®, Radical®. Awesome does not manufacture or sell automobiles and is not sponsored, associated, approved, endorsed nor, in anyway, affiliated with these fine automobile manufacturers. Any mention or display of trademarked logos or other marks is for the purpose of reference only.
Introduce or replicate those original perforated seating patterns designs.
We offer just about every popular hole, shape, size and pattern formation used in the automotive industry.